We are pleased to announce the 2012 Medical Devices Summit: October 4th and 5th at the Westin Hotel and Conference Centre in downtown Ottawa.
This Summit will be held in follow-up to the 2010 and 2011 Medical Devices Summits which involved over 250 senior officials (Presidents, CEOs, Directors, etc.) from more than 100 Canadian organizations across the medical device sector. This year’s Summit will focus on the following critical areas contained in the National Medical Devices Strategy for Canada Report released earlier this year:
- Targeting R&D to Meet Clinical Needs
- Effective Commercialization Funding Models
- Enhancing Knowledge and Training
- Preparing for Global Markets
- Better Outcomes, Greater Innovation: Improving Healthcare System and Industry Collaboration
- Promoting Networks and Information Sharing
- Increasing Advocacy and Public Awareness
- Medical Devices Reimbursement
Do not miss this unique opportunity to interact with industry experts, network with your peers, and provide input to make Canada one of the top competitors in the global medical device market. This is your chance to make a meaningful impact on the future of medical device innovation in Canada.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the Summit.